Terwin Ultra-MAX Melt Pressure / Temperature Sensors
Ultra-Max Melt Pressure/Temp. Sensors
Featuring the unique Ultra-MAX high temperature liquid metal alloy fill material which is completely safe, non-toxic, non-flammable & suitable for process temperatures up to 450°C / 842°F.
Utilising traditional hydraulic transmission between the sensing diaphragm and the strain gauge assembly. Don’t confuse low cost, with low quality! These traditional sensors provide superb performance in general extrusion situations. Designed as a cost effective, direct replacement for Dynisco, Gefran and most other competitors' sensors.
- Low cost, high performance.
- Accuracy as standard ±0.5%, options for ±0.25%.
- Terwin Extru-Max™ diaphragm as standard.
- DCN coated diaphragms for excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Fill material: Safe, Non-Toxic & Non-Flammable Ultra-MAX™.
- Available with mV (transducer), mA, or Voltage (transmitter) outputs to industry standards.
- Internal 80% negative shunt calibration.
- Compatible with most other competitors' sensors.
- Options for type “J”, “K” or “PT100” integral temperature sensors.
- D6 (6-Pin) or optional D8 (8-Pin) industry standard connections.
- Standard stem length 6”, optional lengths available from 3” to 18”
- Transmitters now available with "AUTO ZERO" option