Sensing and Heating Solutions.
Sensemaster Ltd is a UK based distributor, specialising in sensing and heating solutions. The company was established in 1985 with the objective of providing a single source of industrial sensors to both the manufacturing and service industries, complete with full technical assistance on the products supplied. With over 35 years experience, Sensemaster has the answer to suit any sensing and heating application.
Sensemaster supplies products complete with full technical assistance on everything from proximity switches, contrast scanners and bar code readers, to safety systems, ultrasonics, encoders and laser measurement. By utilising a wide variety of technologies from worldwide manufacturers we are able to provide our customers with ‘The Complete Sensor Solution’.
Sensemaster also supplies ‘The Complete Thermal Solution’, with a wide range of heater designs, thermocouples, temperature controllers and SSRs to suit. As an official distributor for Watlow UK we can supply heater designs that are more durable and perform to higher specifications than most regular heaters. This gives our customers the benefit of higher accuracy temperature control and a reduction in downtime costs.
Sensemaster provides safety products for a wide range of industrial applications. A full safety product range is available from Sensemaster suitable for Category 2, Category 3 and Category 4 applications. Sensemaster can provide you with comprehensive technical advice on the correct products to suit your safety requirements.
With our background knowledge and high level of expertise in sensing and heating applications, Sensemaster is able to analyse automation problems and provide solutions to suit.
Our product range includes:
- Proximity Sensors - Inductive, Capacitive, Optical and Ultrasonic sensors.
- Process Control Sensors - Pressure, Flow, Level, Load cells and Encoders.
- Instrumentation – Digital displays, Production monitors, Data logging facilities.
- Safety Equipment – Light Guards, Safety interlocks and Laser scanners.
- Industrial Heating – Cartridge heaters, Ceramic fibre, Band, Coil, Flexible mat and Tubular heaters
- Temperature Control – Temperature controllers, SSRs, Thermocouples and RTDs.